Aspen Brewing Company is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Production Assistant to work in our Aspen, Colorado brewery. Aspen Brewing Company is well known throughout Colorado for award-winning beer, vibrant company culture, and location in one of the world’s premier ski towns. This position will report directly to the brewmaster and be required to work 8am – 4pm Monday through Friday.
- Delivery of kegs/cases to multiple Tap Rooms and Self Distribution throughout Roaring Fork Valley using company van
- Drive company van to pickup supplies/materials throughout the Roaring Fork Valley
- Assist in entry-level work around brewery including but not limited to: Keg Cleaning/Filling, Filling Crowlers, Malt Handling, General Housekeeping, etc.
- Participate/Bartend events both on and off site. Including set up/breakdown of Party Van.
- Occasionally Bartend at Aspen Brewing Company Tasting Room
- Keep brewery well-maintained, clean, and organized
- Load and unload all delivery vehicles
- Assist with the organization of the cold room
- Communicate daily with brewing, taproom, and management teams
- Take the lead in repackaging products, filling mix packs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 21 years of age
- Ability to adhere to safety practices and requirements at all times.
- Ability to safely handle various types of chemicals.
- Willingness to participate in festivals and other promotional events while representing the brand and brewery in a professional manner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 55 pounds.
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures ranging from 40F-110F.
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent time management
- Passionate about craft beer
- Full-Time (Hourly)
- ½ off annual ski pass to Aspen mountains
How to apply
- Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Production Assistant